Plumbing Issue Results in Kitchen Water Damage
Often times the reasons for needing a restoration company are from a hidden problem or something that is out of your control like natural disasters, fire damage, or flood damage. When disaster strikes, choosing the right damage restoration company is important for the safety of yourself, your family, and your property.
- Not contaminated
- No immediate health risks
- Can turn to Category 2 if left untreated due to bacterial growth
- Sources: broken water supply line or an overflowing sink
- Contains significant levels of contaminants
- Causes discomfort or illness if ingested or exposed to the skin
- Sources: dishwasher or washing machine overflows, toilet overflows with urine (no feces), and sump pump failures
- Most dangerous and contaminated
- Can cause severe illness or death if ingested or exposed to the skin
- Sources: sewage backups, flooding from rivers or seawater, toilet overflows containing feces
Water Leaking in Winnetka IL Home
A homeowner in Winnetka IL called late Sunday night after noticing water on the floor. Our team quickly responded to the call and rushed over to figure out what the leak was from and to start the restoration process.
Plumbing-related Issue Causes Water Damage
Once at the home, our team discovered that the water was from a plumbing-related issue, so we called in a plumber to help with the job. The plumber and our restoration team concluded that the kitchen drain line was cracked and clogged causing the water to leak into the wall.
Need Immediate Assistance: Check out our Water Damage Restoration Services to learn more about how we can help you!
Rescue Restoration Works Directly With Your Insurance Company
Insurance inquiries can be difficult but rest assured we have a strong network and can assist as an intermediate to expedite your request. After contacting the insurance company and getting through to the adjuster we were able to complete the claim and start working.
Upon approval from the adjuster our team diligently began the drying process and removal of the damaged drywall, baseboards, carpet, and padding. They then used air movers and dehumidifiers to successfully dry the home in three days. Our customer was extremely glad that we dealt with the insurance and completed the project quickly.
Repair, Restore, Renew
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Have peace of mind knowing that our skilled experts will work quickly and effectively in line with all safety regulations to get things back on track.
Contact Rescue Restoration for fast, reliable, and safe services today!