IICRC Certified Restoration Team in Chicago IL
Rescue Restoration provides water and fire damage restoration services to commercial and residential properties in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
Our team members are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified and trained to handle any job from flood damage to fire restoration.
- Not contaminated
- No immediate health risks
- Can turn to Category 2 if left untreated due to bacterial growth
- Sources: broken water supply line or an overflowing sink
- Contains significant levels of contaminants
- Causes discomfort or illness if ingested or exposed to the skin
- Sources: dishwasher or washing machine overflows, toilet overflows with urine (no feces), and sump pump failures
- Most dangerous and contaminated
- Can cause severe illness or death if ingested or exposed to the skin
- Sources: sewage backups, flooding from rivers or seawater, toilet overflows containing feces
Commercial and Residential Damage Restoration Services
We received a call from our favorite plumbing company, Rescue Plumbing! One of their loyal customers had experienced water damage in their store over the weekend and needed emergency restoration services.
Weekend Water Damage in River North Store
After an inspection of the store, our team determined that the cause of the leak was a toilet that had overflowed. Due to the store being closed on the weekend, the water sat for two days, making it a Category 2 loss. Both the store and units below experienced water damage.
Need Immediate Assistance: Check out our Water Damage Restoration Services to learn more about how we can help you!
Commercial Property Restoration Services
Our team quickly got to work to restore the affected property. The first step was to set up containments to help isolate the affected areas from the non-damaged areas. After they installed the containments, the team set up air movers and dehumidifiers to thoroughly dry the area.
Within three days the store was dry! The owner was extremely thankful that he was able to continue normal business operations throughout the entire drying process.
Call our friendly office staff at (872) 588-9997 for a free estimate the next time your home or business experiences water damage!
Repair, Restore, Renew
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Have peace of mind knowing that our skilled experts will work quickly and effectively in line with all safety regulations to get things back on track.
Contact Rescue Restoration for fast, reliable, and safe services today!