Restoration Services For Chicago and Surrounding Suburbs
Experiencing water damage is oftentimes a stressful and complex process. Our team of IICRC-certified technicians are trained to work safely and efficiently when disaster strikes, helping to restore your property or home back to its pre-damaged condition.
- Not contaminated
- No immediate health risks
- Can turn to Category 2 if left untreated due to bacterial growth
- Sources: broken water supply line or an overflowing sink
- Contains significant levels of contaminants
- Causes discomfort or illness if ingested or exposed to the skin
- Sources: dishwasher or washing machine overflows, toilet overflows with urine (no feces), and sump pump failures
- Most dangerous and contaminated
- Can cause severe illness or death if ingested or exposed to the skin
- Sources: sewage backups, flooding from rivers or seawater, toilet overflows containing feces
Water Restoration Services For Near West Side Complex
We received a call from a concerned customer about water leaking into their downstairs neighbor’s unit through the ceiling. The owner was extremely concerned about the water damage and the risk of mold growth in their home.
Water Leak Caused by HVAC Unit Overflow
Once our team arrived, they immediately began inspecting the water leak and checked for any potential signs of mold growth. The water leak was from an overflowing HVAC unit floor drain.
Safety is our top concern, so we always make sure to look for mold issues. Luckily no signs of microbial (mold) growth were found and we assured the customer that they were safe and in good hands.
Need Immediate Assistance: Check out our Water Damage Restoration Services to learn more about how we can help you!
Water Damage Restoration Process
Our team on-site quickly got to work to dry the owner’s home using our drying equipment like air movers and dehumidifiers. We installed an air scrubber which is a machine that uses HEPA air filters to remove contaminants like mold spores and viruses from the air.
This ensures that they were breathing clean air during the restoration process, giving them more peace of mind. Within four days, their home was completely dry and there was no mold.
Whether you are experiencing water damage from a toilet overflow, broken pipes, or even a natural disaster, we are here to help throughout the entire damage restoration process. Rescue Restoration is a locally-owned restoration company that specializes in water and fire restoration, we work directly with your insurance company and provide free estimates!
Repair, Restore, Renew
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Have peace of mind knowing that our skilled experts will work quickly and effectively in line with all safety regulations to get things back on track.
Contact Rescue Restoration for fast, reliable, and safe services today!