Damage Restoration Services Needed For Multi-Unit Water Leak in East Albany Park Chicago IL
Water leaks are a common occurrence for both home and business owners. Whether you’re experiencing water damage from a toilet overflow, sewage backups, or even burst pipes from the cold weather, our restoration specialists are here to help restore your property to its pre-damage condition.
- Not contaminated
- No immediate health risks
- Can turn to Category 2 if left untreated due to bacterial growth
- Sources: broken water supply line or an overflowing sink
- Contains significant levels of contaminants
- Causes discomfort or illness if ingested or exposed to the skin
- Sources: dishwasher or washing machine overflows, toilet overflows with urine (no feces), and sump pump failures
- Most dangerous and contaminated
- Can cause severe illness or death if ingested or exposed to the skin
- Sources: sewage backups, flooding from rivers or seawater, toilet overflows containing feces
Rescue Restoration Provides Exceptional Customer Service
We received a call from a customer that noticed there was water leaking onto his hardwood floor. Our team of professionals quickly went to the customer’s home to begin the cleanup process to avoid further damage to his flooring.
Water Heater Leak Damages Two Floors in Building
After inspecting the water damage, our team determined that the leak was from the second-floor water heater. The water heater failed causing water to seep through the kitchen cabinets and onto the hardwood floors of unit two, and into the ceiling of unit one.
Need Immediate Assistance: Check out our Water Damage Restoration Services to learn more about how we can help you!
Completed Restoration Services With Minimal Damage
We faced a more difficult cleaning task than usual because we had to take additional precautions due to the resident on the first floor testing positive for COVID-19. Our highly trained technicians wore extra PPE and set up an air scrubber to filter the air while working in the first unit.
Using our advanced equipment, air movers and dehumidifiers, we had both units dry within three days. Minimal damage had occurred and the customer’s hardwood floors did not have to be replaced as he had feared would happen.
Rescue Restoration provides damage restoration services to Albany Park and the surrounding neighborhoods in Chicago. Call our friendly staff for a free estimate next time you experience any type of water damage or fire damage!
Repair, Restore, Renew
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Have peace of mind knowing that our skilled experts will work quickly and effectively in line with all safety regulations to get things back on track.
Contact Rescue Restoration for fast, reliable, and safe services today!